Double Nozzle Fuel Dispenser for Fuel Station (RT-B224)
|5-19 20-49 50+|
|FOB Unit Price:||US $2,050 US $2,010 US $1,980|
|Purchase Qty. (Pieces)||FOB Unit Price|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, cash|
- Model NO.: RT-B224
- Repeating Accuracy: ≤0.10%
- Maximum Head: 5m
- Outlet Vacuum: ≤0.3MPa
- Noise: ≤70dB(a Class)
- Humidity: ≤95%
- Transport Package: Carton
- Origin: Wenzhou, China
- Accuracy: ±0.30%
- Flow Range: (5~55) L/Min
- Inlet Vacuum: ≥54kpa
- Work Pressure: ≤300 Kpa
- Oil Hose Diameter: 19mm
- Trademark: Bluesky
- Specification: 2050× 1100× 470
- HS Code: 8413110000
» Electronic Calibration.
» Voice and printer (option).
» Fueling times limit function.
» Function of locking pump.
» Stop fueling by integer sale.
» Can set the decimal point for the display, so can be used in many country with different currency rate.
» Leaves the communication ports, so it can communicate with the gas station management system.
» Can communicate with the IC card reader.
WHY BLUE SKY?
1. Blue Sky used to be the first factory special for dispenser controller in China. With over 20 years' history in this field and continuous optimization & innovation, Blue Sky makes controllers with as many functions as you like.
2. Almost every part is made by Blue Sky itself, including controller, flowmeter and pump, since Blue Sky finds that other factories' products cannot meet its demands and requirements due to the increasingly thriving business all over the world.
3. Professional, steady and advanced as Blue Sky is, its products already passed ATEX, OIML and other standards.
4. With top-ranking staff, some of which are from the first dispenser factory in China, and some belong to the new generation, Blue Sky dispensers boast sound market reputation, extensive business channels, solid customer foundation and strong market competitiveness.
5. Persisting to the principle of "making trade services the forerunner of the business", Blue Sky will strive for high efficiency, passion, integrity to provide customers with superior trade services.
Presentation of Blue Sky factory